JTBC drama ‘Reborn Rich’ goes to Emmys
简介“Reborn Rich,” hit drama on local cable channel JTBC that aired in December last year has been nomin ...
“Reborn Rich,” hit drama on local cable channel JTBC that aired in December last year has been nominated to the finalist of International Emmy Awards’ TV drama and series category.
According to the production firm SLL, “Reborn Rich” will compete along France’s “Infiniti,” Mexico’s “Dive,” and UK’s “Life and Death in the Warehouse.”
“Reborn Rich” revolves around Yoon Hyun-woo (Song Joong-ki), a loyal secretary who is in charge of risk management for the owner family of Sunyang Group, and his reincarnation in the body of Jin Do-joon, the youngest grandson of the Sunyang family.
Its viewership rating rose to 30.1 percent with its final 16th episode, according to Nielsen Ratings Korea on Monday. It was the highest for any JTBC drama, followed by 2020's "The World of the Married" with 28.4 percent.
The drama won the best series award in 2023 Seoul Drama Awards held on Sept. 21.
“We’re proud that ‘Reborn Rich’ has been nominated for the International Emmy Awards. We were also surprised to see that the world recognizing the concept of very Korean reality mixed with fantasy,” said SLL director Jung Dae-yoon
This year’s International Emmy Awards is held in New York on Nov. 20.
On the morning of June 13, 2000, then-President Kim Dae-jung flew to Pyongyang on a route that had n ...
The wealth gap between younger and older adults has widened over the last few years, largely dependi ...
The Korean government on Tuesday said it plans to supply an additional 120,000 public homes by this ...
- [From the Scene] Whimsical circus workshop offers fun workout
- Hyundai Steel to showcase low
- S. Korean ambassador says stronger Russia
- British MP hopes for enhanced UK
- Scholarships to begin in October for Ukrainian students in S. Korea
- [Herald Interview] Forever is not impossible: Oneus aspires to global reach with 'La Dolce Vita'
- Ministry uncovers 1,802 Youth Protection Act violations
- BTS' Jungkook to drop new single '3D'
- Opposition head pleads for support in ‘fight against Yoon dictatorship’
- Xi says he will consider S. Korea visit
- Dodgers prospect trying to fit in with S. Korean nat'l baseball team
- Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
- [Book Review] 'Lee Kun
- [Photo News] Mudeungsan fully opens door to public after 57 years
- [Herald Interview] ‘Another Body,’ a riveting documentary on devasting effects of deepfake porn
- S. Korean firms urge US to clarify 'foreign entity of concern'
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- Seoul shares tumble to 5
- KFCC hosts UN conference for inclusive finance
- LG chief convenes CEO meeting to review growth strategy
- NK slams Yoon's warning against Pyongyang
- Benois de la Danse winner Kang Mi
- '코로나 봉쇄' 북한, 국경 열었다…3년8개월 만에 외국인 입국
- Breadwinners in their 60s or above double in 9 years
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- 여당, 총선변수에 고심…“쇄신한 민주당과 대결 준비해야”
- [Herald Interview] Kim Jee
- Hana Financial signs MOU with Saudi Arabia's EXIM bank to expand cooperation
- Posco to build joint venture with US grain company
- Court finds ban on leafleting into NK unconstitutional, ban on praise for NK constitutional
- SKC to build bioplastics plant in Vietnam
- [Herald Interview] Mimiirose hopes to make a name for itself
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- [Herald Interview] As a wanderer, Yoshitomo Nara does not confine himself to art
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나